Sunday, June 27, 2004

pretty ugly


im listening to vanessa carlton cd now
how backward can i get
but its nice!

Just a day,
Just an ordinary day.
Just tryin to get by.
Just a boy,
Just an ordinary boy.
But he was looking to the sky.
And as he asked if i would come along
I started to realize-
That everyday you find
Just what he's looking for,
Like a shooting star he shines.

He said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand?

And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words
Although they did not feel
For I felt what I had not felt before
You'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes
His vision borrows mine.
And to know he's no stranger,
For I feel I've held him for all of time.

And he said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand
in the palm of your hand.

Please come with me,
See what I see.
Touch the stars for time will not flee.
Time will not flee.
Can you see?

Just a dream, just an ordinary dream.
As I wake in bed
And the boy, that boy, that ordinary boy.
Or was it all in my head?
Did he asked if I would come along
It all seemed so real.
But as i looked to the door,
I saw that boy standing there with a deal.

And he said he my take my hand,
Live while you can,
Don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand
right in the palm of your hand,
right in the palm of your hand.

Just a day, just an ordinary day
Just tryin to get by.

Just a boy,
Just an ordinary boy.
But he was looking to the sky.


saw this damn disgusting picture of ashton kutcher.
his image is deteriorating!
thinking twice about keeping him as my ahem husband.
haha.

anyway was in town ystd for chanmalis' outing! :D
was pretty fun, miss all of them ayee.
tings wasnt there tho (as usual haha) so thr was only da mina and dinah.
was originally the first one who reached orchard mrt but
in the end i was the last to meet them
-laughs-

dinah got us roses! yay thanks!
heh. and i almost got a pink heartshaped balloon too
if not for some ah lians who paraded in front of me and got me thinking twice (and thrice..)
not that i wanted them anyway.
SHRUGS
haha.

anyhoww we went taka for crystal jade congee :P
pretty damn good.
waited for ages so meanwhile we went for the mango sales :D :D
the stuff is so damn unbelievably cheapp.
got 3 tops!
didnt see the weird gypsy pants (??) that my sister asked me to find for her.
think they kept all the new goods.
suddenly realise im not in that much of a shopping frenzy like i previously was.
2004 is marking a lot of new things for me. heh.

anywayy waited for what seemed like forever for 21 to flash.
heh and dinah+mina wanted to complain cos their food took such a long time (so that they cld have their dinner for free..) maybe they were jealous that the people there liked da+i better (or so, da claims. haha)
went to the cine arcade..WANTED to play air hockey haha but the machine broke down, right after the weird family played. gossiped about the sister (how typical of us haha) blahblah.

wanted to watch Mean Girls, btw.
but da the Pirated Girl watched alr.
but at least now we know it doesnt suck like Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and that its 'quite nice'
i cant wait for Spiderman2!
it'd better not be a letdown like harry potter..

took a long STROLL to orchard mrt..
and waited for stj to arrive (with her quite pretty friend :) )
thanks for waiting till the rain stopped, btw! :)
though i sat on disgusting ants that hopefully didnt crawl into my skirt
and she had some weird rash when she went back.
sorry..!
heh.
fun day!

back to school tmrw.. :((
hope i dont get the blues -crosses fingers-
and i now keep telling myself i need to pull myself up
and garner all inner poise and discipline
to get through The Pre-O's Period.
i have to try not to disappoint myself.
:|

Pretty baby don't you leave me
I have been saving smiles for you
Pretty baby why can't you see
You're the one that I belong to
I'll be the embrace that keeps you warm
For you're the sun that breaks the storm
I'll be alright and I'll sleep sound
As long as you keep comin' around, oh pretty baby

And I know things can't last forever
But there are lessons that you'll never learn
Oh just the scent of you it makes me hurt
So how's it you that makes me better


ok i shld probably stop vanessa carltoning.

oh and tings called!!
and told me some great news :D :D
im like damn happy now. heh.
EFFERVESCENT.